Daniel D. Von Hoff, M.D., F.A.C.P.
- Currently the Physician-in-Chief and Distinguished Professor for Translational Research Division at TGen.
- He is also Chief Scientific Officer for Scottsdale Healthcare’s Clinical Research Institute; and Medical Director of Research at McKesson Specialty Health, and Scientific Medical Officer for US Oncology Research.
- He holds an appointment as Professor of Medicine, Mayo Clinic, Scottsdale, AZ.
- Dr. Von Hoff has been involved in developing many new anticancer drugs, and has published extensively.
- He was appointed to President Bush’s National Cancer Advisory Board from 2004 – 2010, and was the recipient of the 2010 David A. Karnosky Award from the American Society of Clinical Oncology.